Outstanding Personal Service And Representation
We are a family law, bankruptcy and general practice law firm conveniently located on Roberts Alley in downtown Fargo.
Solving Legal Problems For More Than 30 Years
At Hill Law Office, we take a personal approach to helping our clients solve legal problems. If you need sound legal advice and effective representation from an experienced, client-focused attorney, our firm is the firm to choose.
We have more than 30 years of experience in matters of family law, bankruptcy and civil litigation. Our team offers outstanding personal attention that you won’t find at other firms. Put us on your side today and see how we can help you.
Our Practice Areas
- Child custody, including parenting plans, child support, relocation and adoption
- Divorce, including marital property division and alimony
- Bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 (liquidation) and Chapter 13 (repayment plan)
- Wills and estates, including will preparation and probate proceedings
- Real estate, including deed preparation and real estate transactions
- Landlord-tenant issues, including disputes and evictions
- Construction liability, including disputes between owners, contractors and subcontractors
- Contract law, including contract drafting and review, as well as contract disputes
Serving Clients In North Dakota And Minnesota
Licensed In North Dakota And Minnesota
Our founding attorney, Timothy Hill, is licensed to practice in North Dakota and Minnesota. Whether you need help in matters of family law, bankruptcy, real estate, business litigation or estate planning, our team is ready to work for you.
We know the Fargo community and the surrounding areas, and we know the courts. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Fargo, close to all the courthouses, including the federal courts where bankruptcy proceedings are held.
Discuss Your Goals And Concerns With Us. We Can Help.